Information about alloy saw blades
Source: unknown Author: admin Release time: 2018-11-22 views
Many factors can not be neglected in grinding alloy circular saw blades.
1. Large deformation of matrix, inconsistent thickness and large tolerance of inner hole. When the congenital defects of the above-mentioned matrix exist, no matter which type of equipment is used, there are grinding errors. The large deformation of the matrix results in the deviation of the bilateral angle, and the discrepancy of the thickness of the matrix results in the deviation of the rear angle and the front edge angle. If the cumulative tolerance is too large, the quality and accuracy of the saw blade will be seriously affected.
2. The influence of gear grinding mechanism on gear grinding. Alloy circular saw blade grinding is good or bad depends on the model structure and assembly. At present, there are about two types of machine in the market: one is German Falmer type. Vertical grinding pin is used in this type. All advantages are hydraulic stepless movement. All feeding systems are operated by V-type guide rail and ball screw. The grinding head or arm adopts the feed knife advancing slowly, the withdrawing knife quickly, the adjusting center of clamp cylinder, the flexible and reliable support blade, the accurate positioning of tooth pulling, the positioning center of saw blade firmly and automatically fixing the center, and the arbitrary angle. Reasonable degree adjustment, cooling and flushing, realizing man-machine interface, high grinding pin precision and reasonable design of pure grinder; Class II is the current horizontal type, such as Taiwan-Japan model, mechanical transmission has poor sliding accuracy of gear and mechanical clearance swallow tail, low stability of clamp, difficulty in adjusting support center, poor tooth extraction mechanism or reliability, and plane. The two sides and the left and right rear angles are not grinded in one center, resulting in large deviation, difficult angle control and mechanical wear to ensure accuracy.
3. Welding factors. When welding, the medium deviation of the alloy is large, which affects the grinding accuracy. It causes the grinding head to be under great pressure while the grinding head is under small pressure, and the rear angle also produces the above factors. The poor welding angle and the unavoidable human factors have unavoidable influence on the grinding wheel and other factors.
4. The influence of grinding wheel quality and grain size width. When grinding alloy sheets with grinding wheels, attention should be paid to the grinding wheel size, which is too coarse to produce grinding wheel traces. Fine grinding wheels are easy to block grinding quantity and burn knives. Wheel diameter and width and thickness depend on the length and width of the alloy or the different tooth shapes and various aspects of the alloy. Not a rear angle or front angle wheel can grind different tooth shapes arbitrarily, so it must be targeted to select suitable grinding wheels.
5. Feed speed of grinding head. The grinding quality of alloy saw blade depends entirely on the feed speed of grinding head. Generally, the feed speed of alloy circular saw blade can not exceed this value in 0.5 to 6 mm/s. That is to say, the feed speed of alloy circular saw blade should be within 20 teeth per minute. Excessive feed speed of 20 teeth per minute will cause serious knife tumors or alloy burning, and the cam concave surface of grinding wheel will cause waste of grinding accuracy.
6. It is very important to select grinding wheel size for grinding head feed. Generally speaking, it is recommended to choose 180 # to 240 # and extreme 240 # to 280 # instead of 280 # to 320 #. Otherwise, feed speed should be adjusted.
7. Grinding center. All saw blades grinding should be centered on the base, not on the edge. The plane grinding center can not be taken out, and the back and front angles can not be grinded well by the machining center. The center of saw blades in the three grinding processes can not be ignored. When grinding side angle, the thickness of the alloy is observed carefully, and the grinding centers with different thickness change accordingly. Regardless of the thickness of the alloy, the center line of the grinding wheel should be kept in a straight line with the welding position when grinding surface, otherwise the angle difference will affect the cutting.
8. Tooth extraction mechanism should not be neglected. No matter what the structure of any gear grinding machine is, the accuracy of drawing coordinates is designed to grind the quality of the cutter. When adjusting the machine, the drawing needle is pressed on the reasonable position of the tooth surface, and not moving is also crucial. When withdrawing the teeth, the drawing claw should be flexible and reliable.
9. Clamping mechanism: Clamping mechanism is firm, stable and reliable, and it is the main part of the grinding tool quality. When grinding a knife, the clamping mechanism should not be loosened at all, otherwise the grinding deviation will be seriously out of control.
10. Grinding stroke. Whether grinding any part of the saw blade, the grinding stroke of the grinding head is very important. It is generally required that the grinding wheel exceed 1 mm of the workpiece or exit 1 mm, otherwise the tooth surface will produce two-sided blades.
11. Procedure selection: Generally, there are three different procedures for grinding cutters: rough, fine and grinding. Depending on the product requirements, the final grinding procedure is recommended when grinding the rake angle.
12. The quality of coolant grinding depends on the grinding fluid. When grinding, a large number of tungsten ducks and diamond wheel powder are produced. If the tool surface is not washed and the air holes of the grinding wheel are not cleaned in time, the surface grinding tool will not be able to grind smoothly and the alloy will be burned without enough cooling.